This Black History Month participate in our coloring activity and giveaway drawing for grades K-12. Color in one or all of the below coloring sheets and enter the youth’s name into a drawing for a chance to win one of three $25 Amazon gift cards. Bowling Green participants will also have a chance to win a free Donato’s Pizza.
This coloring activity provides a great opportunity for parents to talk to youth about Black History Month and notable people and events that have impacted American history.
Make it an Activity
- Color and watch a relevant movie.
- Color and listen to music or a podcast.
- Color with a conversation with family or friends.
Make a Conversation of It: Questions for Discussion
- When did America begin celebrating Black History Month? Why?
- How can we learn more about African Americans in history?
- Who are African American trailblazers in some of the areas you are interested in, such as arts, politics, math, science, etc?
Rules and Instructions
Only one entry per coloring per person. Each youth is only eligible to win one giveaway. Participants must be in grade K-12.
- Download one, or one of each, of the colorings.
- Fully color the coloring sheet with crayons, color pencils, paint, or digital coloring tools.
- Submit your coloring through the online form on our website. Drawings may be accepted via Facebook or Instagram message. Educators may submit coloring for youth.
- In order for the submission to count, the below online form must be completed or the following information must be provided: youth name, parent/guardian name, grade, school, and email address.
- Coloring must be submitted by February 25th at 11:59pm. Colorings may be scanned or photographed.
- Remember, only youth in grades K-12 can participate.